Hello,

we're successfully using a setup with 4 Nodes and a replicated Gluster for storage. The engine is self hosted. What we're dealing with at the moment is the high availability: If a node fails (for example simulated by a forced power loss) the engine comes back up online withing ~2min. But guests (having the HA option enabled) come back online only after a very long grace time of ~5min. As we have a reliable network (40 GbE) and reliable servers I think that the default grace times are way too high for us - is there any possibility to change those values?

Thanks in advance!
Daniel