On Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 2:14 PM, Jan Siml <js...@plusline.net> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> There are probably some more stale image transfers records,
>> can you please check whether 'image_transfers' table is empty?
>> If not, you can try removing them by executing:
>> "DELETE FROM image_transfers WHERE command_id NOT IN (SELECT
>> command_entities.command_id FROM command_entities);"
>> (you can simply prepend it to '04_02_1210_add_foreign_key_to
>> _image_transfers.sql')
>>

> that's how it worked and the update was successful. Thanks!
>
> Regards
>
> Jan

Jan,
are you saying that after your second update failure that failed also the
the restore of the databases, you added the delete statement into the
04_02_1210_add_foreign_key_to_image_transfers.sql script?
How? because the yum rollback phase completed in my case so under
/usr/share/ovirt-engine/dbscripts/upgrade/
I currently don't have it...
And the first update error leaves the engine down....