Thanks.  I have the DNS but must have my interface config wrong.  On my
first node I have two interfaces in use, em1 for the management interface
and p1p1 for the Gluster interface.

[root@ovirt-node-00 ~]# cat /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-em1

TYPE=Ethernet

PROXY_METHOD=none

BROWSER_ONLY=no

BOOTPROTO=none

DEFROUTE=yes

IPV4_FAILURE_FATAL=no

IPV6INIT=no

IPV6_AUTOCONF=yes

IPV6_DEFROUTE=yes

IPV6_FAILURE_FATAL=no

IPV6_ADDR_GEN_MODE=stable-privacy

NAME=em1

UUID=724cddb2-8ce9-43ea-8c0e-e1aff19e72cc

DEVICE=em1

ONBOOT=yes

IPADDR=10.0.0.31

PREFIX=24

GATEWAY=10.0.0.1

DNS1=10.0.0.1

[root@ovirt-node-00 ~]# cat /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-p1p1

TYPE=Ethernet

PROXY_METHOD=none

BROWSER_ONLY=no

BOOTPROTO=none

DEFROUTE=yes

IPV4_FAILURE_FATAL=no

IPV6INIT=no

IPV6_AUTOCONF=yes

IPV6_DEFROUTE=yes

IPV6_FAILURE_FATAL=no

IPV6_ADDR_GEN_MODE=stable-privacy

NAME=p1p1

UUID=1adb45d3-4dac-4bac-bb19-257fb9c7016b

DEVICE=p1p1

ONBOOT=yes

IPADDR=10.0.1.31

PREFIX=24