On 16-6-2020 19:44, Strahil Nikolov wrote:
> Hey Joop,
>
> are you using fully allocated qcow2 images ?
>
> Best Regards,
> Strahil Nikolov

I noticed that when I use import VM from an Export domain I see that it
sometimes uses preallocated and sometimes thin-provisioned for the disk(s).
Don't know why and I don't think there is a pattern. Old VMs from 3.3 or
new ones from 4.2/3, its mixed.
I almost always use thin-provisioned but one or two could have been
preallocated by accident.

How do I check?

Joop