I had a similar problem, after i migrate the disk from a "Storage Domain"  to a
second "Storage Domain"  the disk size was different and i could not start the
vm anymore.
The Ovirt error was : "Unable to get volume size for domain"
Somehow gluster has some errors when i migrate disks and the disk have
different size.
What i did was to disable  performance.stat-prefetch for the gluster volume(I
read it has some bugs if is enabled in gluster 7.x)
Also try to look at Disk Snapshots, see if you have a snapshot that does not
exist.
In my case i had this snapshot problem after migration  and i had to delete the
snapshot from the database and set the main image disk id as default in the vm.

Maybe in you case is different.

Emy