The feature is currently in tech preview, but it's being worked on.
The feature page is outdated,  but I believe this is what most users
in the mailing list were using. We held off on updating it because the
installation instructions have been a moving target, but it is more
stable now and I will update it soon.

Specifically speaking, the openstack version should be updated to
train (it is likely ussuri works fine too, but I haven't tried it) and
cinderlib has an RPM now (python3-cinderlib)[1], so it can be
installed instead of using pip, same goes for os-brick. The rest of
the information is valid.

[1] http://mirror.centos.org/centos/8/cloud/x86_64/openstack-ussuri/Packages/p/