1 - use 100 GB for the HostedEngine VM, separate storage domain for the other
VMs
2 - Replica 3 means that each VM disk will have 3 identical copies ( split into
tiny pieces) and usually you don't need more copies.When you decide to add more
storage -> you can add 3 more bricks (term for server+mountpoint) , expand the
volume and then rebalance (necessary in order to twll gluster about the new
storage location and to balance the usage among subvolumes)
Best Regards,Strahil Nikolov

  On Tue, Apr 5, 2022 at 12:18,