Hi,
It seems that you are here:
https://github.com/oVirt/ovirt-ansible-collection/blob/33d273e2e823bf0c2440a9009a0d38d1b383c27c/roles/hosted_engine_setup/tasks/bootstrap_local_vm/05_add_host.yml

I would say that in this case following is likely:
1) virsh list (with authentication) shows that hostedEnginelocal is running
2) SSH is successful from ovirt host due to temporary entry in /etc/hosts
3) You might see that ovirt-engine service is running on port 443 and then it
is exposed
as port 6900 on your ovirt host.

Check out
https://github.com/oVirt/ovirt-ansible-collection/blob/33d273e2e823bf0c2440a9009a0d38d1b383c27c/roles/hosted_engine_setup/tasks/bootstrap_local_vm/05_add_host.yml#L132
That means you can provide he_pause_host Ansible variable with value 'true' and
take a pause for troubleshooting here.

So in case above is correct for your situation - then you should do port
forwarding from port 6900
to port 443 on your local workstation/somewhere where you have browser and
connect to ovengine GUI
Then you go to 'Hosts' and see if the host is 'up'. It is unlikely that it will
be up.
Alternatively, there is REST API on this I think (=the one used by Ansible
module in 'wait for host is up' task), but I don't know specifics.

In GUI go to 'Setup host network' and make sure that network bridge/network
interfaces and maybe try to assign this network
(be careful: you might also connectivity to your ovirt host). Check those
DHCP/Static IP assignment aspect.

There could be too many assumptions above, but hopefully it gives you something
to use within troubleshooting.

BR,
Konstantin