To clarify, CVEs with severity "important" or "critical" affecting oVirt
will be fixed by Red Hat engineers till end of August 2024.
This doesn't mean that anyone else can push a fix for lower severity CVEs
or push fixes beyond August 2024.
As many other projects out there, it will depend on how much the oVirt
community cares about the project itself.

Il giorno mer 29 nov 2023 alle ore 10:47 Fabrice Bacchella <
fabrice.bacche...@orange.fr> ha scritto:

> Does it mean that if a CVE happens on oVirt, it will never be corrected ?
>
> If that’s the situation, I have no other solution than to migrate ouf of
> oVirt now.
>
> > Le 27 nov. 2023 à 13:56, Nathanaël Blanchet via Users <users@ovirt.org>
> a écrit :
> >
> > Hello Jeremy,
> > Unforunately ovirt development have been stopped one year ago with
> > el8.7 and setup haven't been tested for above releases of el. You may

Sandro Bonazzola

MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING

Red Hat In-Vehicle Operating System

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>
<https://www.redhat.com/>

*Red Hat respects your work life balance. Therefore there is no need to
answer this email out of your office hours.*