Arthur Wang has shared OneDrive files with you. To view them, click the links
below.

<https://1drv.ms/b/s!AhA_REgBppCpgQluAoJe28B935ru>
[https://r1.res.office365.com/owa/prem/images/dc-pdf_20.png]<https://1drv.ms/b/s!AhA_REgBppCpgQluAoJe28B935ru>

Ashley NJ_HHL101125_FV.pdf<https://1drv.ms/b/s!AhA_REgBppCpgQluAoJe28B935ru>

<https://1drv.ms/b/s!AhA_REgBppCpgQpdnBIl_hmK6Wt0>
[https://r1.res.office365.com/owa/prem/images/dc-pdf_20.png]<https://1drv.ms/b/s!AhA_REgBppCpgQpdnBIl_hmK6Wt0>

Gill1-1356_KM102685-INS_FV.pdf<https://1drv.ms/b/s!AhA_REgBppCpgQpdnBIl_hmK6Wt0>

<https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhA_REgBppCpgQvygYjm2eaJQmSH>
[https://r1.res.office365.com/owa/prem/images/dc-png_20.png]<https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhA_REgBppCpgQvygYjm2eaJQmSH>

Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 9.23.52
AM.png<https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhA_REgBppCpgQvygYjm2eaJQmSH>

just tried on 2.0.9, it works almost the same. to process all 4 pages cost 32
seconds, if only process the first page, it cost about 4 seconds.

My server is HP DL380 with dual Xeon processors and 32 G RAM, the hard drive is
Intel Optane SSD NVMe.

Once the JPG image is produced, the access of the image is almost instant
regardless the size of the image file, so the open and close time of the image
file are insignificant and could be ignored.

By enable subsampling, do you mean to set up the dpi option ? do you have the
sample code for PDFRenderer ? attached file ---PdfToImage2.java is my testing
code. Ashley...pdf is a file with size about 45 M, and Gill...pdf is a file
with size about 5 M. with the size 1/10th of the other one, the processing time
is cut down to 2657 milliseconds compare to 3779 milliseconds. seems like the
size does matter.

thanks,

Arthur