On Tue, 2015-02-24 at 15:48 -0500, Andrew Stitcher wrote:
> If you are at all interested please go and look at the proposal and
> comment on it there.

Thank you very much to Alan and Jakub for commenting on my proposal.

The reason I asked people to comment over on the wiki is that it is very
hard to find a discussion like this related to a specific proposal after
some time has elapsed if it is in email, whereas actually attached to
the proposal on the wiki keeps all the relevant comments together.

If it is ok with them I will copy the comments over there:
Alan, Jakub?

Thanks

Andrew