Lorenz,

Thank you for the link, so no matter how much heap you have you will hit
the hard limit at some point right?, i thought flow to disk will make
broker not to crash because of out of memory issue but looks like its not
the case.

In my environment we will have dynamic number of producers and consumers so
its hard to pre measure how much heap we can allocate based on number of
connection/sessions.

Ram