Hello,

We are currently implementing a messaging cluster with dispatch-routers and
Java brokers.
To be able to use it in production we are required to provide a few
statistics.
I see that I can use the broker ReST API to query some statistics on the
queues, exchanges,...
One of the statistics we are asked to provide is a the throughput of
messages and the throughput of data going in and out of a queue.
The ReST API gives me the total number of messages and total size of data going
in and out of the queue. But to be able to calculate a throughput I need a
way to reset those statistics.
I read something about that for Broker-J 6.1.X but didn't find any
reference to it for version 7. Is it expected? Is this use case supported
and if yes how?

Thanks,
Olivier