mx.containers.Panel

Panel.as file contains many variables and methods that are using mx_internal
e.g. Variable

  mx_internal var _showCloseButton:Boolean = false;

Method

  mx_internal function getStatusTextField():IUITextField

    {

        return statusTextField;

    }

As use namespace mx_internal; and import mx.core.mx_internal; are commented in
source files .

I am getting errors on these variables and methods e.g.

     [java]

D:\out\royale-asjs\frameworks\projects\MXRoyale\src\main\royale\mx\containers\Panel.as(1796):

col: 6 function 'getStatusTextField' will be scoped to  the default namespace:
mx.containers.Panel: internal.

It will not be visible outside of this package.

     [java]

     [java]      function getStatusTextField():IUITextField

Should I comment all of these variables and methods ?

Or

Should I make all of these variables and methods Public?

For Reference, I am sharing link. So you don't need to find this file in
flex-sdk , You can find the at:

Flex-sdk  mx.containers.Panel:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6xb1jp2efwuwnam/PanelFlex.as?dl=0

Royale :