The company I work for has a website that is created/maintained via Drupal
templates, wherein all the web pages share the same header (navigation) and
footer on every page.

If I create a "web app" in Royale, can it integrate inside a pair of <div> ...
in a self-contained manner? If so, how does that work in practice?

Or, must I place the web app elsewhere on the website and then use an IFrame (I
prefer not) to make it sit nicely inside an existing webpage with corporate
header and footer around it? The Tour de Jewel "View States" example gives me
hope...