Hi,

some options to do that:

1.- use htmlTemplate compiler option to add html to the html template that
loads the app. Check Tour De Jewel. It uses it to setup fonts from google

for example in Maven pom.xml you can see this line:

<htmlTemplate>
${basedir}/target/javascript/bin/js-debug/jewel-example-index-template.html
</htmlTemplate>

2.- you can use JS API inside royale with HTML.swc adding for example
visuals

maybe others could imagine more ways to do that...

HTH

Carlos

--
Carlos Rovira