Thanks so much Carlos. Just to be sure, both methods below would work to insert
into an existing website that was not created using Royale, right? That is, the
Royale part of the web page (which can include view states, etc.) can get
inserted within a set of tags, such as <htmlTemplate> or <html:Div> tags,
directly into the Drupal-produced HTML code. Is that right?