Hi,

Can anyone tell me why the "ToggleTextButton" in the "ControlBar" in
RoyaleStore.mxml don't work anymore with sdk 0.96?

And why the ProductCatalogThumbnail are not created anymore with sdk 0.94.

I'm using moonshine 2.4.0 build 1387.

I'm most interested in knowing what changes in the SDK could be causing the
problems.

This brings up another question, doesn't the way in which Royale is being
developed significantly increase the risks to future Royale SDKs breaking
applications in lengthy development (large applications) ? I ask because
Royale is being considered as a platform to convert a Flash Player app.

Thx!
Mandeep