From: Mandeep Sarma <muveryd...@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, August 14, 2019 at 9:59 AM
To: "users@royale.apache.org" <users@royale.apache.org>
Subject: Re: RoyaleStore broken with sdk 0.96

Hi Carlos,
I was in no way trying to challenge the intelligence of the methods being used
to develop Royale, I was simply trying to understand why it’s broken. And my
question was more on trying to understand why the development of Royale breaks
old code, for example several examples no longer work, at least for me. I’m
only trying to evaluate the potential future risks in case something breaks due
to changes in the SDK and whether I'll be able to fix them or not.

If I came across as criticizing anything or anyone I apologize.

Mandeep.

On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 4:12 AM Carlos Rovira