From: Mandeep Sarma <muveryd...@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, August 14, 2019 at 8:11 PM
To: "users@royale.apache.org" <users@royale.apache.org>
Subject: Re: RoyaleStore broken with sdk 0.96

I tried using the nightly builds the main issue i saw is the same I observed
previously the view states are not changing. If it helps here is the Moonshine
console output:

: Compiling RoyaleStore
: Using Royale Compiler codebase:
"D:\apache-royale-sdks\apache-royale-0.9.6-nightly-bin-js\royale-asjs"
: Using Royale SDK:
"D:\apache-royale-sdks\apache-royale-0.9.6-nightly-bin-js\royale-asjs"
: MXMLJSC
:
-sdk-js-lib=D:\apache-royale-sdks\apache-royale-0.9.6-nightly-bin-js\royale-asjs\frameworks\js\Royale\generated-sources
: -load-config+=obj/RoyaleStoreConfig.xml
: -compiler.targets=JSRoyale
: -js-output=D:\apache-royale-webprojects\RoyaleStore
: Aug 14, 2019 11:02:01 PM com.google.javascript.jscomp.LoggerErrorManager
println
: WARNING:
D:/apache-royale-webprojects/RoyaleStore/bin/js-debug/productsView/ProductCart.js:219:
 WARNING - Parse error. extra visibility tag
:   * @private
:     ^
:
: Aug 14, 2019 11:02:01 PM com.google.javascript.jscomp.LoggerErrorManager
println
: WARNING: externs/dialogPolyfill.js:15: WARNING - accessing name
dialogPolyfill in externs has no effect. Perhaps you forgot to add a var
keyword?
: dialogPolyfill = function() {
: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:
: Aug 14, 2019 11:02:01 PM com.google.javascript.jscomp.LoggerErrorManager
println
: WARNING: externs/dialogPolyfill.js:15: WARNING - variable dialogPolyfill is
undeclared
: dialogPolyfill = function() {
: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:
: Aug 14, 2019 11:02:01 PM com.google.javascript.jscomp.LoggerErrorManager
println
: WARNING: externs/dialogPolyfill.js:23: WARNING - name dialogPolyfill is not
defined in the externs.
: dialogPolyfill.registerDialog = function(dialog) {
: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:
: Aug 14, 2019 11:02:01 PM com.google.javascript.jscomp.LoggerErrorManager
println
: WARNING: externs/hljs.js:19: WARNING - accessing name hljs in externs has no
effect. Perhaps you forgot to add a var keyword?
: hljs = function() {
: ^^^^
:
: Aug 14, 2019 11:02:01 PM com.google.javascript.jscomp.LoggerErrorManager
println
: WARNING: externs/hljs.js:19: WARNING - variable hljs is undeclared
: hljs = function() {
: ^^^^
:
: Aug 14, 2019 11:02:01 PM com.google.javascript.jscomp.LoggerErrorManager
println
: WARNING: externs/hljs.js:27: WARNING - name hljs is not defined in the
externs.
: hljs.highlightBlock = function(block) {
: ^^^^
:
: Aug 14, 2019 11:02:01 PM com.google.javascript.jscomp.LoggerErrorManager
printSummary
: WARNING: 0 error(s), 7 warning(s), 97.6% typed
: The project 'RoyaleStore' has been successfully compiled and optimized.
: 23.145411 seconds
: Copying resource: assets
: Copying D:\apache-royale-webprojects\RoyaleStore\src\main\resources\assets
complete
: Copying resource: data
: Copying D:\apache-royale-webprojects\RoyaleStore\src\main\resources\data
complete
: Project Build Successfully.

On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 6:40 PM Alex Harui