Hi Gustavo,

I did not (again) get to spend time on this as I had hoped to.
But just in case it is useful to you, I have put the current source code in
the same dropbox fileset. All the original Adobe licence headers should
still be present unless I missed something, I will check this more
thoroughly and I will probably push to a git repo this coming weekend along
with a working example, after I solved the issue with the ADDED and REMOVED
events in the view helper support.