David,

I think this should be your compiler options:

-theme=${royalelib}/themes/JewelTheme/src/main/resources/defaults.css
-html-template=src/resources/jewel-index-template.html
-js-library-path+=${royalelib}/js/libs/MXRoyaleJS.swc
-compiler.exclude-defaults-css-files=MXRoyaleJS.swc:defaults.css
+configname=flex

  -js-library-path+=${royalelib}/js/libs/MXRoyaleJS.swc - I believe also
instead of equality sign it should be used here +=, because with equality
we completely override our js-library-path instead adding something to it.

Thanks,
Piotr

śr., 10 lut 2021 o 13:44 Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>

--