I bit of an explanation why in Maven build we are using:

-compiler.exclude-defaults-css-files=MXRoyale-${royale.framework.version}-js.swc:defaults.css

Instead:

-compiler.exclude-defaults-css-files=MXRoyaleJS.swc:defaults.css

Each Maven swc which has been generated are having following signature
MXRoyale-0.9.8-js.swc - when you binaries distribution of SDK which you can
use in IDE all MX royale library doesn't have framework version in name -
it's just  MXRoyaleJS.swc

śr., 10 lut 2021 o 13:55 Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>

--

Piotr Zarzycki