Hi David,

so you have the old ApplicationResponsiveView and must be changed to
ResponsiveView right? That's the reason I was telling to start a project
from scratch, so having a j:Application file alone from the hello world
(for example) will start with a successful compilation. Then adding the
older tag, will make you find that is not valid, and code hinting or
searching on mailing list or asking here will give you the clue. That's the
reason I said it's important to keep on the loop at least until we get 1.0
and freeze APIs so changes of this kind will be much less frequent.

MXRoyale is added directly if you use +configname=flex, but that will
remove jewel that is in your current config +configname=royale that is
default. So we need to add MXRoyale SWC to the mix.

In VSCode you use to add this:

"library-path": [
    "${royalelib}/js/libs/MXRoyaleJS.swc"
],
"js-library-path": [
    "${royalelib}/js/libs/MXRoyaleJS.swc"
]

(probably just the later since you're only interested in JS)

So if you're creating a command line that will be probably
-js-library-path=${royalelib}/js/libs/MXRoyaleJS.swc

Take into account that I use Maven build since I prefer depend on a build
system instead of any IDE or just the compiler to ensure my build is
consistent from my desktop development environment to any CI server out
there, so think as a suggestion since the line could be not usable
directly, but that's the info you need to build yours for sure.

One more thing you'll need is to avoid CSS from MXRoyale until we separate
RPC from visual mx/spark components:
-compiler.exclude-defaults-css-files=MXRoyale-${
royale.framework.version}-js.swc:defaults.css

Thanks