Hello all,

My goal is to integrate networking into our RTEMS solution, so I started here:
https://docs.rtems.org/branches/master/legacy-networking/index.html.

But, as soon as I had started, I hit a failure.  I tried the 'quick start'
(https://docs.rtems.org/branches/master/legacy-networking/quick_start.html),
but regardless of which way I tried to build, the build failed.

Based on the failure of the 'quick-start' for the RTEMS "Hello World" example
coupled with this failure, I'm starting to consider moving back to an older
RTEMS version (I've seen networking information for both RTEMS 4 & 5), but
first wanted to reach out to the user community to get input.

Optimally, I would like to find an RTEMS example (any version) WITH NETWORKING​
that runs on either an RTEMS simulator, or on a commercially available
development board so that I can see networking working and then evolve it into
my system.

Less optimally, I would like to find an RTEMS example (any version) WITH
NETWORKING​ that at least completely builds.

If no one has examples of these, I would be glad to try different things to get
the networking stuff building.  Especially if someone else can show that they
can build with networking.

Thanks in advance!
Brett