Hey all,

Sorry for the bump, there is also a second issue that I would like to ask
concerning the migration from JSP to HTL. We have versioned resource types in
folders concerning the release date. For example

Now when switching to sightly, we get following exception:

org.apache.sling.scripting.sightly.impl.compiler.CompilerException: Compilation
errors in apps/myapp/1702/components/mycomponent/SightlyJava_main.java:
Line 19, column 971 : The declared package "apps.myapp" does not match the
expected package "apps.myapp.1702.components.mycomponent"
Line 19, column 981 : Syntax error on token ".1702", delete this token

I guess this is because it translates the folders to package names, and 1702 is
not a valid package identifier, but why isn’t it throwing this exception then
in all your already existing jsp components? And is there a workaround for this
or should I register a bug.