Le 29 sept. 2010 à 15:14, Robert A Wooldridge a écrit :

> Mark,
>
> Can you explain exactly how CalDAV works well apart from invitations? If you
> can't accept an invitation on your iPhone, then how does it work? I suppose
> you can schedule appointments and invite others on your iPhone?
>
> Mark Adams wrote:
>> Actually invitations only work with activesync (exchange accounts) - ics
>> attachments to IMAP accounts don't work. Guess you need to talk to
>> Apple!

We had an Apple Calendar Server here (running on OS X 10.6 server) to test
functionality, and iPhones with iPhone OS 4 loaded were able to schedule
appointments via CalDAV and also invitations.

It's the big iOS4 change in the calendar system.
With SOGo however you're not able to edit attendees - with the calendar server
it worked (and no, it was NOT ActiveSync).

Seems to be some kind of capability property to give to the iPhone client so it
enables the functionality.

Pascal