Le 29 sept. 2010 à 16:16, Ludovic Marcotte a écrit :

> On 29/09/10 10:15 AM, Pascal Gienger wrote:
>> We had an Apple Calendar Server here (running on OS X 10.6 server) to test
>> functionality, and iPhones with iPhone OS 4 loaded were able to schedule
>> appointments via CalDAV and also invitations.
>>
>> It's the big iOS4 change in the calendar system.
>> With SOGo however you're not able to edit attendees - with the calendar
>> server it worked (and no, it was NOT ActiveSync).
>>
>> Seems to be some kind of capability property to give to the iPhone client so
>> it enables the functionality.
> Can you sniff and see what Calendar Server returns that SOGo doesn't?

This is a big part of the problem. We had to return the Xserve to Apple because
it was a test equipment to see it their product will satisfy our needs.

It did not because Apple Calendar Server only allows _ALL_ calendars of a user
to be delegated/shared to another (and not each calendar separately). (Apart
from other things that I had to generate a "AppleGeneratedUUID" to each LDAP
dn, plus include Apple LDAP schemata in my openLDAP setup and so on and so

Pascal
--
Pascal Gienger     Jabber/XMPP/Mail: pascal.gien...@uni-konstanz.de
University of Konstanz, IT Services Department ("Rechenzentrum")