Le 17 nov. 2010 à 10:34, Patrick Ben Koetter a écrit :

> You mean something like: The "German SOGo user group". We meet regularly, put
> up a booth at (Linux) conferences, speak at conferences about SOGo, start the
> SOGo evangelism, etc.?

Ok if you think my idea was ridicolous, I'll accept that. I imagined a system
where experiences in deploying such services on larger scales and typical
german implications can be exchanged. If you think that this list is well and
sufficient for that purpose I'll accept that opinion.

Evangelism is not the kind of thing I wanted to start.--