Hm - this could give SOGo a face in Germany. Good for PR.

Everytime SOGo ships a new release, I wrote a mail "FYI" to "Heise.de" and "Linux Magazin" ... and got no response. Only one time an editor of "Linux Magazin" answered and asked some questions (i. e. sth he will fnd in the changelogs ... ;-)), but not more.

Maybe has a GSUG a better standing?

Martin