On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 09:38:50PM -0600, Kevin C. Smith wrote:
> On 02/12/2011 09:31 AM, Kevin C. Smith wrote:
> > I've set up SOGo using Zentyal (Ubuntu, Postgresql, Dovecot, OpenLDAP,
> > Apache 2). I have everything working well, except the web interface is
> > missing the quota indicator bar. I'm not sure if I missed a setup step
> > with SOGo, or I need to look at Dovecot. Zentyal does use virtual domains,
> > however I'm only using one and SOGo is set up to use only one. Thunderbird
> > reports the quota status fine.
> >
> > Any ideas on what I missed?
> >

> I thoughts?
>
> Dovecot reports the quota informaton, yet SOGo's web interface quota
> indicator is not there.
>
> a OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 LITERAL+ SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS ID ENABLE
> SORT SORT=DISPLAY THREAD=REFERENCES THREAD=REFS MULTIAPPEND UNSELECT
> IDLE CHILDREN NAMESPACE UIDPLUS LIST-EXTENDED I18NLEVEL=1 CONDSTORE
> QRESYNC ESEARCH ESORT SEARCHRES WITHIN CONTEXT=SEARCH ACL RIGHTS=texk
> QUOTA] Logged in
> c getquotaroot inbox
> * QUOTAROOT "inbox" "User quota"
> * QUOTA "User quota" (STORAGE 513 512000)
> c OK Getquotaroot completed.

Okay, I think I know the issue. Dovecot does not announce much of its
cabability until AFTER logon.
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
* OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 LITERAL+ SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS ID ENABLE STARTTLS
AUTH=PLAIN AUTH=LOGIN] Dovecot ready.

I'm guessing SOGo only checks before logon?
Is there or could here be added an option to specify that there is quota
support, or fix to check after logon.
Maybe add SOGoIMAPQuotaForceSupported = YES

I think quota feedback it pretty important for the general user.