Hi,

IIRC, I had similar problems some time ago. The problem was the quota
root name. I see that you are using the standard "User quota". If you
don't set this name in your config, things might work.
So instead of writing in your dovecot.conf:
quota = maildir:User quota
you write:
quota = maildir

Cheers,