Em 17-08-2011 16:27, Jakob Lenfers escreveu:
Thunderbird 6 is released
(<http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/6.0/releasenotes/>) and I
just wanted to know if the developers have some kind of plan on how to
handle that. I know this is an open source project and that I have no
right to demand anything, so please don't understand it that way.

I'm really worried about the development cycle here. I had big problems
with the migration to tb3 and the tb5 appears. My users still aren't on
tb5, but now tb6 appears. Without updates to tb3 I cannot let them use
tb3 for too long, but without the plugins I'm screwed as well.

Anyways, I'm sure most here are aware of the problem. I would really
love to get an answer out of the development circle. But if thats not
possible, how do the other admins handle that? I mean Outlook connection
isn't in production mode yet (and its not an option here) and the web
interface is nice, but I really hesitate to convice my users to use it
exclusively.
It is really bad not have a working connector. I can use stock Lightning using CalDAV, but have no way to sync contacts. I had a bunch of happy users which were already using sogo-connector, and then, suddenly TB got to version 5 and no more joy. Until now, still no joy for them. I think that

Thanks for input and of course thanks for the devs work,

--
*Marcio Merlone*