Ludovik;

On Oct 18, 2011, at 3:03 AM, Martin Waschbüsch IT-Dienstleistungen wrote:

> Am 18.10.2011 um 09:54 schrieb Imo Graf:
>
>> How can I patch it with CentOS? Sorry but I don't know the commands to patch
>> it.
>>

> The patch is for the source code. If you installed the sogo packages via yum
> and the repository, the patch will do nothing for you. If you want to compile
> sogo, read the information here:
>
> http://www.sogo.nu/nc/support/faq/article/how-do-i-compile-sogo-2.html
>
> Assuming the patch is located at /tmp/SOGo.diff, the patch could be applied
> by changing into the right folder inside the source tree and run:
>
> patch </tmp/SOGo.diff
>
> Same would be true for the SOPE.diff

Apparently, my abysmal linux skills are preventing me from compiling this from
source. I can get the source code, apply the patches, but my installed devel
headers can't be found by the compiler:

creating: /tmp/SOPE/config.make
failed to link optional library: xml2
failed to link optional library: ldap
failed to link required library: ssl

What would it really take for y'all to put up a patched 1.38c version in the
repo? Pretty please?? Or will 1.39 be patched? This iOS5 thing is really
getting to me...

Regards;
Jeff--