On Oct 27, 2011, at 9:03 PM, Jeff Folk wrote:

> On Oct 26, 2011, at 6:37 PM, Ludovic Marcotte <lmarco...@inverse.ca> wrote:
>
>> On 26/10/11 18:32, Jeff Folk wrote:
>>> What would it really take for y'all to put up a patched 1.38c version in
>>> the repo? Pretty please?? Or will 1.39 be patched? This iOS5 thing is
>>> really getting to me...
>> v1.3.9 is set to be released tomorrow morning with that fix in.
>
> Oops. Looks like SOPE upgraded today, but no SOGo. Now sogod complains of
> missing shared library libgnustep-base.so.1.23 when I only have version 1.20
> and 1.20.2
>
> SOGo of course will not start. Hoping when SOGo makes it in that will fix
> things.

Now that the sogo rpms are in the repository, I have updated... sogod wouldn't
start:

Starting SOGo:
/usr/sbin/sogod: error while loading shared libraries: libgnustep-base.so.1.20:
  sogo                                                     [FAILED]

Created a symbolic link to the 1.23 version as 1.20... now it works...

Thanks for putting 1.39 out there. Now I can sync with cal/card DAV again!

Jeff--