Am 15.11.2011 15:02, schrieb Federico Goldsztein:
> Yes, I have this
>
> <key>SOGoCalendarDefaultRoles</key>
>     <array>
>         <string>PublicViewer</string>
>         <string>ConfidentialDAndTViewer</string>
>     </array>
>
> Should be like this i think, I still need the free/busy feature
>
> <key>SOGoCalendarDefaultRoles</key>
>     <array>
>         <string>*Private*Viewer</string>
>         <string>ConfidentialDAndTViewer</string>
>     </array>

PublicViewer means, public appointments are viewable per default. Your
change would make private appointments viewable per default for every
newly created calendar.

For a better understanding of these options log in SOGo and right click
on your personal calendar, choose "user rights" and double click on,
e.g., authorized users. There you'll see "private", "confidential" and
"public". The second part of the possible strings for
SOGoCalendarDefaultRoles can be found in the drop down menu.

Now make an appointment in your calendar. At the top of the newly opened
window chose "Privacy", there you can choose whether it will be a
public, confidential or private appointment.

If I am correct, these options, like "PublicViewer", define the
preferences for everyone, authorized users and the public, who want to
have access to the calendar. If that's so, I suggest to just delete the
whole key and tell every new user to set the preferences for authorized
users for their private and confidential appointments to "DAndTViewer"
on their own. And their public appointments to "Viewer", too.

Bye
Georg