First of all, go into the sharing settings of one of your calendars,
maybe a newly created. Double click on authenticated users and then take
a look at the settings for private, confidential and public. If this is
always "none" your previous changes in your config worked. Could you
confirm this?

Try changing "public" to "viewer", or whatever it is in the english
version of SOGo. Can you now add the calendar in lightning?

Bye