On 17/01/12 10:58, Julian Robbins wrote:
But that said, I don't think it will be too long before it will be perfectly usable as a real alternative.
Everybody has different expectations.

SOGo is *already* an Exchange alternative - used in very (if not extremely) large-scale environments.

When it comes to native Outlook compatibility, we have a radically different approach. We never stated it was ready for production and that's why we've created the "SOGo v2 branch" - to let people test it quite easily (together with the ZEG/Outlook).

For those who want to offer hosted "native Outlook compatibility", the "Outlook Anywhere" (RPC over HTTP) protocol will have to be added first to the whole solution (mostly in Samba4).

Regards,

--
Ludovic Marcotte
lmarco...@inverse.ca  ::  +1.514.755.3630  ::  www.inverse.ca