Hi

one more time many thanks for such a load of information about Outlook
compatibility in SOGo2 beta.

Regarding to this stated below (RPC for HTTPS, Outlook anywhere). I don't know
if I got it right, so please confirm it once more.

Lack of "Outlook anywhere" functionality in the current beta of SOGo2 prevents
it from being able to use it outside LAN?
What LAN means in this case, one, the same broadcast domain?
So I wouldn't be able to use it in example in routed corporate network?
Let's say I take the current SOGo2 and open it to Internet and assign to it a
public domain. Will hosts with outlook clients located in the Internet be able
to connect to this server as to Exchange server (like for example to IMAP)?

Regards,
Bartek

-cut-
> > Outlook compatibility is still in beta. And even then it can only be
> > used via LAN, not as a hosted solution where a local Outlook user
> > connects to an external server over http(s) and synchronizes data from
> > his local PC to the hosted server.
> > Correct? Just to know what expectations to have, and what we can promise
> > our users we can deliver ;o)
> >
> > Regards,
> > Harry
-cut-