hi,
I believe, there a lot of people waiting desperatley for the implementation of
z-push.
so, it would be nice, if we can get some news on that development for the
1.5.x/2.0 sogo-backend for z-push?

when will be a beta/release available?
which functions will it include?
if you need tester iphone (ios 4.3.3) & android let me know.

cheers
chymian