Hi Hans

On 2012-06-04, at 2:21 AM, hans wrote:

> It seems I have to provision (and restart) SOGo seperatly for each domain
> that it should handle mail for when using multi domains.
>
> Is there an other way or are there plans for an other way? It seems to me
> that the domain could easily be taken from the users login (when user
> user\@domain logins) and SOGo figures out which dc's to use.  This way we can
> leave SOGo alone when new domains are added.

The user domain can be extracted from the user login if
SOGoEnableDomainBasedUID is enabled. However, the domain need to be defined in
the configuration.

When authentication is performed through SQL, you can dynamically associate
users to a domain using the "DomainFieldName". The value of this parameter must
be the column name that corresponds to the user domain.

Francis

--
flachape...@inverse.ca :: +1.514.755.3640 :: http://www.inverse.ca
Inverse :: Leaders behind SOGo (http://sogo.nu) and PacketFence