Christian Rößner <c...@roessner-network-solutions.com> writes:

>>> I am playing around with sogosync for the first time. Therefor I cloned the
>>> current git and modified all config files as described in the online
>>> documentation.
>>>
>>> So far I get some conversation between my iPhone 4S and the sogosync stuff.
>>>
>>> 16/09/2012 11:42:09 [27472] [DEBUG] [de10...@srvint.net] -------- Start
>>> 16/09/2012 11:42:09 [27472] [ INFO]
>>> [de10...@srvint.net] Version='SVN
>>> checkout' method='POST' from='5.43.170.134' cmd='FolderSync'
>>> getUser='de10...@srvint.net'
>>> devId='ApplDNQGN393DTDF' devType='iPhone'
>>> 16/09/2012 11:42:09 [27472] [DEBUG] [de10...@srvint.net] Used timezone
>>> 'Europe/Berlin'
>>> 16/09/2012 11:42:09 [27472] [DEBUG] [de10...@srvint.net] Including backend
>>> file: '/var/www/sogosync/backend/combined/combined.php'
>>> 16/09/2012 11:42:09 [27472] [DEBUG] [de10...@srvint.net] Including backend
>>> file: '/var/www/sogosync/backend/caldav.php'
>>> 16/09/2012 11:42:09 [27472] [DEBUG] [de10...@srvint.net] Including backend
>>> file: '/var/www/sogosync/backend/carddav.php'
>>> 16/09/2012 11:42:09 [27472] [DEBUG] [de10...@srvint.net] Including backend
>>> file: '/var/www/sogosync/backend/imap.php'
>>> 16/09/2012 11:42:09 [27472] [ INFO] [de10...@srvint.net] Combined 3
>>> backends loaded.
>>> 16/09/2012 11:42:09 [27472] [DEBUG] [de10...@srvint.net]
>>> Request::ProcessHeaders() ASVersion: 2.5
>>> 16/09/2012 11:42:09 [27472] [ INFO] [de10...@srvint.net]
>>> AuthenticationRequiredException: Access denied. Please send authorisation
>>> information - code: 0
>>> 16/09/2012 11:42:09 [27472] [ INFO] [de10...@srvint.net] User-agent:
>>> 'Apple-iPhone4C1/902.206'
>>> 16/09/2012 11:42:09 [27472] [DEBUG] [de10...@srvint.net]
>>> ZPush::PrintZPushLegal()
>>> 16/09/2012 11:42:09 [27472] [ WARN] [de10...@srvint.net] IP: 5.43.170.134
>>> failed to authenticate user 'de10...@srvint.net'
>>> 16/09/2012 11:42:09 [27472] [DEBUG] [de10...@srvint.net] TopCollector():
>>> Initialized mutexid Resource id #120 and memid Resource id #121.
>>> 16/09/2012 11:42:09 [27472] [DEBUG] [de10...@srvint.net] -------- End
>>>

> I am completely stuck. It is not an TLS issue as I see data in the log files.
> If the handshake would have fallen, I would see nothing. So the script itself
> is working.
>
> I changed my username and added it to the config.php user array. I created
> the file /var/log/z-push/croessner.log and gave correct permissions (I
> think). But nothing is written to the log file.
>
> Even in the z-push.log file itself, I can not see any backend activity. As I
> looked into the backend php files, shouldn't there be any lines concerning
> smething like Logon->XYZ or so?
>
> Can someone help me? What information is required?

Hello,

to test it without the iphone interferring, can you try with a browser ?

https://sogo.mydomain.com/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync

Your browser should ask for a login/password, and then show a page with
"Z-Push - Open Source ActiveSync" and the message "GET not supported."

In my z-push.log, I see my user authenticating to each backend
separately, and then Combined->Logon() success

Note that I disabled the imap part in the combined backend, so this
might make a difference, but anyway testing with a browser might help
spot the troublemaker.

HTH,
--
Rémi