Hi Marco

I have same problems here and i posted several times but got no answer
so far ......

fresh install of all stuff, clean xp client with outlook 2012

outlook with imp to sogo no problem

outlook to oc sync is very slow and produce a die of samba after aprox
20.000 Mails out of 70.000 of a particular account.

all mails are fine in sogo web interface or in imap client.

I'm also stuck in my project for a patent atorny ....

It would  be much help if someone can say how to debug this and which
stuff to report back to this list.

-- Gerhard
Her my squeeze 64 bit virtuall maschine:

 dpkg --list samba4*
||/ Name                           Version
Beschreibung
+++-==============================-==============================-============================================================================
ii  samba4                         4.0.1+dfsg1-1
SMB/CIFS file, NT domain and active directory server (version 4)
un  samba4-clients                 <keine>                        (keine
Beschreibung vorhanden)
un  samba4-common                  <keine>                        (keine
Beschreibung vorhanden)
ii  samba4-common-bin              4.0.1+dfsg1-1                  Samba
4 common files used by both the server and the client

root@sogo:~# dpkg --list sogo*
||/ Name                           Version
Beschreibung
+++-==============================-==============================-============================================================================
ii  sogo                           2.0.0.20130205-1               a
modern and scalable groupware
ii  sogo-openchange                2.0.0.20130205-1               a
modern and scalable groupware - OpenChange backend

root@sogo:~# dpkg --list dov*
||/ Name                           Version
Beschreibung
+++-==============================-==============================-============================================================================
un  dovecot                        <keine>                        (keine
Beschreibung vorhanden)
rc  dovecot-common                 1:1.2.15-7                     secure
mail server that supports mbox and maildir mailboxes
ii  dovecot-core                   2:2.1.14-0~auto+5              secure
mail server that supports mbox, maildir, dbox and mdbox mailboxes
un  dovecot-gssapi                 <keine>                        (keine
Beschreibung vorhanden)
ii  dovecot-imapd                  2:2.1.14-0~auto+5              secure
IMAP server that supports mbox, maildir, dbox and mdbox mailboxes
rc  dovecot-ldap                   2:2.1.10-0~auto+45             LDAP
support for Dovecot
un  dovecot-lmtpd                  <keine>                        (keine
Beschreibung vorhanden)
ii  dovecot-managesieved           2:2.1.14-0~auto+5              secure
ManageSieve server for Dovecot
ii  dovecot-mysql                  2:2.1.14-0~auto+5              MySQL
support for Dovecot
un  dovecot-pgsql                  <keine>                        (keine
Beschreibung vorhanden)
ii  dovecot-pop3d                  2:2.1.14-0~auto+5              secure
POP3 server that supports mbox, maildir, dbox and mdbox mailboxes
ii  dovecot-sieve                  2:2.1.14-0~auto+5              sieve
filters support for Dovecot
un  dovecot-solr                   <keine>                        (keine
Beschreibung vorhanden)
un  dovecot-sqlite                 <keine>                        (keine
Beschreibung vorhanden)

root@sogo:~# dpkg --list opencha*
||/ Name                           Version
Beschreibung
+++-==============================-==============================-============================================================================
ii  openchange-ocsmanager          1:2.0.r3641-1~inverse1.0
Working instance of python-ocsmanager
ii  openchange-rpcproxy            1:2.0.r3641-1~inverse1.0       A
RPC-over-HTTP implementation for Samba, using wsgi
ii  openchangeproxy                1:2.0.r3641-1~inverse1.0
Experimental MAPI (Exchange/Outlook) proxy
ii  openchangeserver               1:2.0.r3641-1~inverse1.0
Experimental MAPI (Exchange/Outlook) server
root@sogo:~#

 dpkg --list samba*
Gewünscht=Unbekannt/Installieren/R=Entfernen/P=Vollständig Löschen/Halten
| Status=Nicht/Installiert/Config/U=Entpackt/halb konFiguriert/
         Halb installiert/Trigger erWartet/Trigger anhängig
|/ Fehler?=(kein)/R=Neuinstallation notwendig (Status, Fehler:
GROSS=schlecht)
||/ Name                           Version
Beschreibung
+++-==============================-==============================-============================================================================
un  samba                          <keine>                        (keine
Beschreibung vorhanden)
un  samba-client                   <keine>                        (keine
Beschreibung vorhanden)
ii  samba-common                   2:3.6.6-5~bpo60+1              common
files used by both the Samba server and client
ii  samba-common-bin               2:3.6.6-5~bpo60+1              common
files used by both the Samba server and client
ii  samba-dsdb-modules             4.0.1+dfsg1-1                  Samba
Directory Services Database
un  samba-gtk                      <keine>                        (keine
Beschreibung vorhanden)
un  samba-ldb-tools                <keine>                        (keine
Beschreibung vorhanden)
un  samba-tools                    <keine>                        (keine
Beschreibung vorhanden)
ii  samba4                         4.0.1+dfsg1-1
SMB/CIFS file, NT domain and active directory server (version 4)
un  samba4-clients                 <keine>                        (keine
Beschreibung vorhanden)
un  samba4-common                  <keine>                        (keine
Beschreibung vorhanden)
ii  samba4-common-bin              4.0.1+dfsg1-1                  Samba
4 common files used by both the server and the client
root@sogo:~# dpkg --list sogo*
Gewünscht=Unbekannt/Installieren/R=Entfernen/P=Vollständig Löschen/Halten
| Status=Nicht/Installiert/Config/U=Entpackt/halb konFiguriert/
         Halb installiert/Trigger erWartet/Trigger anhängig
|/ Fehler?=(kein)/R=Neuinstallation notwendig (Status, Fehler:
GROSS=schlecht)
||/ Name                           Version
Beschreibung
+++-==============================-==============================-============================================================================
ii  sogo                           2.0.0.20130205-1               a
modern and scalable groupware
ii  sogo-openchange                2.0.0.20130205-1               a
modern and scalable groupware - OpenChange backend
root@sogo:~# dpkg --list dov*
Gewünscht=Unbekannt/Installieren/R=Entfernen/P=Vollständig Löschen/Halten
| Status=Nicht/Installiert/Config/U=Entpackt/halb konFiguriert/
         Halb installiert/Trigger erWartet/Trigger anhängig
|/ Fehler?=(kein)/R=Neuinstallation notwendig (Status, Fehler:
GROSS=schlecht)
||/ Name                           Version
Beschreibung
+++-==============================-==============================-============================================================================
un  dovecot                        <keine>                        (keine
Beschreibung vorhanden)
rc  dovecot-common                 1:1.2.15-7                     secure
mail server that supports mbox and maildir mailboxes
ii  dovecot-core                   2:2.1.14-0~auto+5              secure
mail server that supports mbox, maildir, dbox and mdbox mailboxes
un  dovecot-gssapi                 <keine>                        (keine
Beschreibung vorhanden)
ii  dovecot-imapd                  2:2.1.14-0~auto+5              secure
IMAP server that supports mbox, maildir, dbox and mdbox mailboxes
rc  dovecot-ldap                   2:2.1.10-0~auto+45             LDAP
support for Dovecot
un  dovecot-lmtpd                  <keine>                        (keine
Beschreibung vorhanden)
ii  dovecot-managesieved           2:2.1.14-0~auto+5              secure
ManageSieve server for Dovecot
ii  dovecot-mysql                  2:2.1.14-0~auto+5              MySQL
support for Dovecot
un  dovecot-pgsql                  <keine>                        (keine
Beschreibung vorhanden)
ii  dovecot-pop3d                  2:2.1.14-0~auto+5              secure
POP3 server that supports mbox, maildir, dbox and mdbox mailboxes
ii  dovecot-sieve                  2:2.1.14-0~auto+5              sieve
filters support for Dovecot
un  dovecot-solr                   <keine>                        (keine
Beschreibung vorhanden)
un  dovecot-sqlite                 <keine>                        (keine
Beschreibung vorhanden)
root@sogo:~# dpkg --list open*
Gewünscht=Unbekannt/Installieren/R=Entfernen/P=Vollständig Löschen/Halten
| Status=Nicht/Installiert/Config/U=Entpackt/halb konFiguriert/
         Halb installiert/Trigger erWartet/Trigger anhängig
|/ Fehler?=(kein)/R=Neuinstallation notwendig (Status, Fehler:
GROSS=schlecht)
||/ Name                           Version
Beschreibung
+++-==============================-==============================-============================================================================
un  open                           <keine>                        (keine
Beschreibung vorhanden)
un  openbsd-inetd                  <keine>                        (keine
Beschreibung vorhanden)
ii  openchange-ocsmanager          1:2.0.r3641-1~inverse1.0
Working instance of python-ocsmanager
ii  openchange-rpcproxy            1:2.0.r3641-1~inverse1.0       A
RPC-over-HTTP implementation for Samba, using wsgi
ii  openchangeproxy                1:2.0.r3641-1~inverse1.0
Experimental MAPI (Exchange/Outlook) proxy
ii  openchangeserver               1:2.0.r3641-1~inverse1.0
Experimental MAPI (Exchange/Outlook) server
un  openoffice.org-updatedicts     <keine>                        (keine
Beschreibung vorhanden)
ii  openssh-blacklist              0.4.1                          list
of default blacklisted OpenSSH RSA and DSA keys
ii  openssh-blacklist-extra        0.4.1                          list
of non-default blacklisted OpenSSH RSA and DSA keys
ii  openssh-client                 1:5.5p1-6+squeeze2             secure
shell (SSH) client, for secure access to remote machines
ii  openssh-server                 1:5.5p1-6+squeeze2             secure
shell (SSH) server, for secure access from remote machines
ii  openssl                        0.9.8o-4squeeze13              Secure
Socket Layer (SSL) binary and related cryptographic tools
un  openssl-blacklist              <keine>                        (keine
Beschreibung vorhanden)
root@sogo:~# dpkg --list opencha*
Gewünscht=Unbekannt/Installieren/R=Entfernen/P=Vollständig Löschen/Halten
| Status=Nicht/Installiert/Config/U=Entpackt/halb konFiguriert/
         Halb installiert/Trigger erWartet/Trigger anhängig
|/ Fehler?=(kein)/R=Neuinstallation notwendig (Status, Fehler:
GROSS=schlecht)
||/ Name                           Version
Beschreibung