On Tue, 2013-02-05 at 15:12 +0100, Sven Tegethoff wrote:
> I completely removed the profiles and re-added the user (both server and
> client side) but samba still goes belly up whenever I even get close to
> anything calendar or contact related in Outlook. I'd love to help debug
> these conditions ... but I have no clue where to start, or what kind of
> information people here would need to even make an educated guess ...

Quick pointer that *may help* solving the problem: Did you clean up
socfs table for the user within the postgresql/mysql database?

Your help would be appreciated here to figure out whether remaining/old
data set is at fault or if it's reproducible.

Kind Regards,
Julien.

--
Julien Kerihuel
j.kerih...@openchange.org

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jkerihuel
GPG Fingerprint: 0B55 783D A781 6329 108A  B609 7EF6 FE11 A35F 1F79