Il 05/02/2013 16:23, Ludovic Marcotte ha scritto:
On 05/02/13 10:15, Marco Coli wrote:
Sorry to add bad news, but my tests continue and the results are very sad...

Trying to move a bunch of mail from existing pop account to new openchange one cause other panics after some messages:

These mails would likely break in SOGo itself too (the webmail interface). Identify them and file a bug report for them.

I can assure you is not the case.
I eventually deleted the openchange account on the outlook client, I did an imap account pointing to the same server, and I transfered all mails (a few thousands, in some folders) to the server in a fraction of time I was experimenting with the oc mapi account.
Now I have the mail visible in sogo (web) as well, as expected.