Hi,

Because two folks told you they like the doc how it is while you said
yourself two times it was horrid and you're ready to drop the ball? I
appreciate the comments you provided, but if you voice your opinion, be
ready to accept what others tell you.
Yes!

I can only say that the docs were very helpful to me. Sure, nothing is perfect, but I completely disagree with almost all your suggestions to improve the documents.

We are have been running SOGo in production for a few months now, and even though we had some (minor) problems, most of those had nothing to do with the documentation. There is much knowledge and specific information in this list and it's archives. No need to duplicate those in the docs.

In fact: most of your 'improvements' sound to me like duplicating information that can easily be found someplace else.

In fact: (using your terminology) The 'high-end' people will either know what everything means, or know where to find that out themselves. And "low-end" people will never read a 200 page document just to install SOGo.

So sure: all docs can always be improved, including SOGo's, but I almost completely disagree with your suggestions how to do so.

MJ