On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 01:23:45PM +0200, Szládovics Péter wrote:

> SOGo is not a mailserver. SOGo just an groupware extension for _any_
> mailserver backend.
> So, the question is not the antivirus and antispam for SOGo. The
> question is antivirus and antispam for mailserver.

Antispam has a place in SOGo too. I'd like to have an interface for the
users to select how strict the spam-filter should be by integrating
with sieve-spamtest/rfc5235.

Maybe a "block sender" function, that pushes out a sieve script to the
server to drop/move-to-Spam messages from a given sender.

Also it would be nice if the SOGo webinterface had a Spam/not-spam
button that would move messages to/from the Spam-folder. This could be
used by http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Plugins/Antispam to train the filter.

   -jf