On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 04:49:46PM +0100, Marcel Waldvogel wrote:

> I currently do not have any plans to open-source the code, as it requires
> quite a bit of configuration around it and the code is not pretty. But the
> best of it: you can perfectly well use it as a web service by passing it all
> the parameters.

I just stumbled over your blog post and configuration page, and very
much would like to create something similar for our users. Could you
please share a bit about what's happening behind the
https://netfuture.ch/tools/autoconfiguration/ page? Are you using any
standard tools for generating the XML? And how does the SSL signing work
here?

    -jf