On Sat, Nov 09, 2013 at 05:43:47PM +0100, Marcel Waldvogel wrote:

> as it is integrated into WordPress without having to write it in PHP,
> it looks pretty ugly and is very site-specific (Perl CGI and JavaScript
> wrapping WordPress).

I'm not asking you to publish sources, only asking if you could share
a couple of hints for how you do it. I.e.:

 - Do you just generate a simple plist using string substitutions on
   a template, or is there a serverside tool to generate this?

 - The generated .mobileconfig seems signed by some SSL signing
   authority. Could you say something about how this is done?

Any hints would be much appreciated, and will probably save me lots
of time.

> But you are free to link to it and pass
> „?dom=tanso.net“ so it is easier for your users. If you want any
> special feature that might also be useful for others, please let me know.

Thanks, but unfortunately this won't work for us. I can't use a "random"
internet site as configuration tool for all our users.

  -jf