Jan-Frode,

as it is integrated into WordPress without having to write it in PHP, it looks
pretty ugly and is very site-specific (Perl CGI and JavaScript wrapping
WordPress). But you are free to link to it and pass „?dom=tanso.net“ so it is
easier for your users. If you want any special feature that might also be
useful for others, please let me know.

-Marcel